Wednesday 12 January 2011

10/01/11 Eating my Banana @ Mariahilfer Straße, Vienna

Fabi / 20 / Student of Media and Communication Studies

"Green is my absolutely favorite color. It matches to my red hair and actually to the soles of my shoes - and by the way: I love bananas"

1. Where you come from?
Just recently in Vienna, actually from Germany
2. Where are you going?
I'm going to the city, seeing what's going on there and eat my banana
3. Where you would like to return?
No, now I'm so far. I don't want to return
4. 3 albums of the moment
Ratatat - Classics
John Frusciante - The Will To Death
Funkdoobiest - Which Doobie U B?
5. Last website you visited
Probably Facebook
6. Last book you read
"39,90" by Frédéric Beigbeder
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Coffee, toast and eggs, cigarette
9. What I have to know about Vienna?
Don't call the Austrians "Schluchtenscheißer", they don't like it

Sweater: H&M
Duffie Coat: Zara
Jeans: Meltin'Pot
Shoes: Clae
Banana: Billa
Hair: from Mom and Dad

4 comments:

fake courtuards said...

great shoes, i wish i have it!

Anonymous said...

Aloha! My sister has recommended me to read your blog. And I’d like to say that I really value what you’re posting here.

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Do you mind if I ask what your source is for this information?

Catherine said...

haha I love this post! And I'm totally in love with your blog - I'm now following you on bloglovin'.
Thanks a lot!

xoxo
http://catherine-oneway.blogspot.com/