Wednesday 25 May 2011

19/05/11 Neon hat for the... Haze !! @ Museums Quartier, Vienna

I saw this guy at the press conference of GET IN THE HAZE, a brilliant exhibition that's now in Museums Quartier. He makes very cool stuff just check it his website.
I met him also in the evening and he was dressed with the same stuff but with a trucker hat instead of this beanie hat… but of the same identically color!! Genius!

Frederik Heyman / 26 / Photographer - Illustrator

"it was my day outfit during the set up. vienna was psychedelic hot that day and I didn't want to climb 5 floors high to my room to dress up. The pants go way back and are some sort coming home in strange places. They always seems to match magically with whatever shit I wear."

1. Where do you come from?
Antwerp
2. Where are you going?
No idea, and hope I'll never know
3. Where you would like to return?
A few key-points in the past to set things right for the future
4. 3 albums of the moment
FOG
Patti Smith
Balbaard
5. Last website you visited
Last website you visited Google translator seems to run overtime these days
6. Last book you read
Guiness Book of Record 1991
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Oatmeal
8. Tell me something I must know about Vienna
I'm new here. First time. I was fascinated by Naschmarkt right before closing time. The bulldozers ran over all what was left, people included. Incredibly dramatic.

9. Why you are here at the MQ?
For the exhibition I'm part of, Get in The Haze, and my show Rapid Creek

Hat: orange hat from this Austrian brand for drinks, Stroh.
Necklace: a talisman from the old charcoal mines in Belgium
T-shirt: Zeeman
Pants: Berhard Willhelm
Sandals: vintage

6 comments:

cecylia.com said...

Go Aussie! I love his orange hat! I have an orange beanie too- the best colour :D

Unknown said...

Mmm, Neon hat for the fun-i like it :)

Anonymous said...

I have never seen better than this site.

Mademoiselle Marie, Street Style said...

he's so cool

Jul said...

Cool hat!
I wonder, have you ever been in Friuli too? There's a lot of stylish people here too!

Mens scarf said...

I have been looking for some nice blogs and found this one, this is really a nice blog and having lot things about fashion. I love the dress of that guy , he is looking so much cool with that outfit.