Sunday 14 March 2010

24/02/10 MFW, Posh Tracksuit @ via Gattamelata, Milano


Isabella / 19 / Student, Jazzist
"I wearing all day clothing, with the excepiton of the heels. I don't care about expensive apparel, I prefer to buy original stuff"

1.Where you come from?
From the countryside
2.Where are you going?
At the first fashion show of my life
3.Where you would like to return?
I don't need to return anywhere... I want to discover new place
4. 3 albums of the moment
La Roux - La Roux
Giuliano Palma & the Bluebeaters - Combo
Elio e le Storie Tese - Gattini
5.Last website you visited
Lookbook
6.Last book you read
"Il Profumo" by Patrick Süskind
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Nothing, when I wake up late I'm not hungry
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
I'm the first of six sons

Tracksuit: Stefanel
Blazer: vintage, from my mother closet
Jacket: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Scarf: H&M
Big Bag: Galeries Lafayette, Paris
Little Bag: Rossella Carrara

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the greys! SUPER cute!

- www.21Arrondissement.com

Unknown said...

Love this outfit, so relaxed yet so chic!

Giulia said...

She looks older than 19! I love her style though.

José Cabral said...

welcome to Milano I supose=)

I'm a mean street kid. said...

her haircut is really cute. and hard to pull off as well

FRUITION Las Vegas said...

Great look the layering is awesome.

"WORD on The Street...FRUITION

SHOP.FRUITIONLV.COM

Sa.Ro said...

love it!
http://rockafashionlove.blogspot.com/

TorontoVerve Street Style said...

She has a great look. Thanks for sharing.

www.torontoverve.org

joo said...

Cute haircut!

www.viegraphique.com

FlashFash said...

This girl is pretty. She's rockin' the hair!

http://flashfashfash.blogspot.com