Wednesday 3 November 2010

01-11-10 Allerheiligen !! @ Zollergasse, Neubau - Vienna

So... dear my readers I'm just moved in Vienna and this is my first post after relocation

Jens / 29 / Fashion Buyer

"I was wearing like these because... Allerheilingen!"

1.Where you come from?
Recently Vienna

2.Where are you going?
I'm going to have lunch at cafe Europa
3.Where you would like to return?
Back to Cologne
4. 3 albums of the moment
Caribou . Swim
The Smiths . The Sound of The Smiths
The Whitest Boy Alive - Dreams
5.Last website you visited
Spiegel
6.Last book you read
The best books are newspaper
7. What have you had for breakfast?
A glass of Water
8. Tell me a thing about Vienna I have to know
???

Blazer: Filippa K
Pants: Filippa K
Shirt: Paul Smith
Shoes: Tiger of Sweden
Scarf: Joop
Cap: Urban Outfitters
Socks: Falke
Glasses: Mykita
Belt: Tiger of Sweden

20 comments:

gucci online shop said...

Although I do agree with your post, I have my own reservations.

botox melbourne said...

wow, love the suit, looks really dashing

julia said...

what a guy...!!!

John said...

Great Albums!

gucci online shop said...

I love the way you directly get to the point,inspired

Lisa said...

Some guys know the way!

gucci watches said...

thx sharing,i do agree with your point about fashion

Botox Melbourne said...

Such a happy man!! So cute haha

gucci watches said...

thx sharing,i do agree with your point about fashion

katarina sido said...

Ah, I guess I am in love.
katarinasido.blogspot.com

online clothing stores said...

Love it! very fashionable clothes.. I also have that dress.. I buy it in a Wholesale Clothing store.. great nice post, nice blog.

Anonymous said...

wow gotta love that

Anonymous said...

awesome, just pure awesome

Anonymous said...

Take a man by his word, and a Cow by her horn.

Anonymous said...

The fisrt thing I have noticed is it's really look like a two and a half men story!
Hey, I kust can't understand, the topic is so cool, but there are no clever comments conserning this topic!
I'll advice that to my friends and I think they will like it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting, if possible try to reflect the new trends in this subject in the future

Anonymous said...

I am glad to be a visitor of this thoroughgoing site ! , thanks for this rare info ! .

Anonymous said...

F*ckin' remarkable issues here. I am very satisfied to see your article. Thank you a lot and i am looking ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I merely stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that we have really enjoyed reading via your web-site posts. Any way I'll be registering to your feed and that i hope you post once again soon.

Anonymous said...

your websites are highly great!!!