Wednesday 29 July 2009

28/07/09 TVFO, A Sweet Sailor @ Museumquartier, Vienna (A)





Leena / 26 / graphic designer - student

"I was wearing this outfit as I was on a holiday in Vienna and felt pretty sailorish that day."

1.Where you come from?
I live in Helsinki, Finland
2.Where are you going?
Sailing to the next harbour
3.Where you would like to return?
To some golden memories
4.3 albums of the moment
David Bowie - Hunky Dory
The Hallam Foe OST
Kraftwerk - Tour de France
5.Last website you visited
Facebook (if I was more exciting I'd lie on this one)
6.Last book you read
"Everything is illuminated", by Jonathan Safran Foer
7.What have you had for breakfast?
Cherry yoghurt and a banana
8.Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
I'd like to be an owl.

Dress: Topshop
Shoes: some random shop in Helsinki
Earrings: a car boot sale in Espoo, Finland

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finalmente una bella figa... :p