Tuesday 4 August 2009

31/07/09 TVFO, Shit Me @ VII. Kirchengasse, Vienna (A)

Lena / 20 / part of the label "meshit"

"I was wearing like these just because... I really can´t tell you a reason..."

1.Where you come from?
Vienna
2.Where are you going?
You never know... maybe to the mountains one day-out of the city.
4.3 albums of the moment
Jedi Mind Tricks - Visions of Gandhi
Leonard Cohen - The Essential Leonard Cohen
Tom Waits
5.Last website you visited
meshit
7.What have you had for breakfast?
Semolina Pudding (grießkoch) with apricot compote

Tee: Meshit, own label
Trousers: Flip, but I altered the shape
Shirt: from my boyfriend, I altered the shape as well
Shoes: Adidas
Belt: vintage, from my grandmother

3 comments:

Monika Poppy said...

all cool people seem to be from vienna

http://www.monikapoppy.com
LOVE FROM MONIKA POPPY
LIVING AND LOVING IT UP IN LONDON

StreetstyleNews said...

Great how she looks so girlish in this completely boyish outfit... love it!!!

Follow StreetstyleNews on Twitter and never again miss any update of more than 50 streetstyle blogs!

Antonio Barros said...

She looks so funny and cute.