Monday 5 July 2010

02/07/10 A White Flower On Black Hair @ Notte Rosa - Hana Bi, Marina di Ravenna (RA)


Margot / 25 / Graphic Designer and Singer of Last Europa Kiss

"I always wear a flower on my head, it gives me a sense of freshness and romanticism. It was a very hot night so i simply decided wear something with light texture."

1.Where you come from?
Bologna
2.Where are you going?
I want to go to Sicily for holidays... then, I don't know
3.Where you would like to return?
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, with my boyfriend
4. 3 albums of the moment
Best Coast
God Help The Girl
Gonzales - Solo Piano
5.Last website you visited
Flickr
6.Last book you read
"Hollywood Babilonia" Kenneth Anger
7. What have you had for breakfast?
Pasta with "Ragù alla Bolognese"
8. Tell me a remarkable thing that makes me remind of you
I'm a superhero

Shirt: H&M
Belt: H&M
Bra: La Perla
Shorts: Levi's
Platforms: Oysho
Bag: YSL
Necklace: Babbu
Flower: H&M

3 comments:

Carlotta said...

che belle queste foto, mi piace molto il tuo blog, se ti va passa da me e seguimi su blog lovin http://modaa360gradi.blogspot.com

manolo blahnik scarpe said...

o(∩_∩)o Mi piace il tuo post e se è di moda

Anonymous said...

Ma è Margot dei Tiger Tiger!!!
<3